Welcome to Hotel Schloss Lieser, Autograph Collection!
We are delighted to welcome you to our hotel in the near future.
To ensure your well-being and that of all guests at our hotel, we have taken important measures. Please read about our COVID-19 policies below.
Please note that these measures may be adjusted by the hotel at any time and that all opening steps are subject to a stable incidence of less than 100. We are obliged to adhere to the official COVID-19 guidelines of the Federal Government and the Government of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate.
- For your arrival: 3G rules are active. You need to be convalescent, fully vaccinated or tested. The test must not be older than 24 hours. Please show your documents as well as identity card upon arrival. Here you can find the next test-stations: COVID-19 Tests RLP. For guest who stay longer the test has to be repeated every 72 hours.
- Convalescents and those who have been fully vaccinated: In the case of convalescents, the infection must have occurred at least 28 days (PCR test is considered the cut-off date) and a maximum of 6 months ago. According to the RKI, persons are considered fully vaccinated only 14 days after administration of all necessary COVID-19 vaccine doses, i.e. on the 15th day.
- Children (symptom-free) under 6 years of age are excepted.
- Guests from abroad are requested to observe the respective entry regulations for Germany and Rhineland-Palatinate.
- As part of our measures, we ensure that a distance of at least 1.5 meters is maintained between you, our staff and also our other guests – especially in our restaurants and bars. A medical face mask or FFP2 mask covering the nose and mouth is worn by our staff.
In order to avoid confusion, we inform you on site with sufficient signage about the general rules of conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, the following signage: Maximum capacities per room, closed areas and facilities, and designated waiting areas.
HOTEL & ROOM CLEANING
The cleaning of all public areas as well as the rooms is done at the highest level of hygiene.
The rooms are cleaned during your absence. If you do not wish to have a cleaning service, please signal this with the “Do not disturb” door tag. Due to the Corona regulation, some of the so-called “amenities” have been removed from the rooms. These are still available at reception or our housekeeping will bring you the desired items and hang them on your room door. Only extra towels will be placed in your room. The hairdryer was disinfected before arrival. Please understand that the usual room furnishings according to the brochure may differ slightly for hygiene reasons.
RESTAURANTS, TERRACE & BAR
Our restaurants “Puricelli”, “Orangerie” as well as the “Blaue Salon” and the Castle Terrace are open for you as a house guest. We recommend that you make a reservation in advance, especially for dinner (from 18:00), as our restaurant can be booked up quickly, particularly at weekends, due to the intervals that must be observed. A maximum of ten guests from different households are allowed at one table. Reservations can be made in person at reception or by telephone on extension 900. Please note that the kitchen closes at 9:30PM.
We are also happy to take reservations for breakfast during the check-in process. The breakfast times are: 08:00-09:00, 09:15-10:00 and 10:15-11:00 in between these times the restaurant is being sanitized.
To ensure that you have the opportunity to disinfect your hands at all times, we have provided sufficient hand disinfectant stands for you. Disposable gloves are also available on request. All hotel rooms are additionally cleaned with appropriate disinfectants before your arrival. Ready-to-use hand disinfectant wipes are available in your room free of charge.
Our staff have received special COVID 19 awareness training and are reminded of the protocol in our daily briefings. Masks are also mandatory for our staff and the extended cleaning and disinfection processes have also been implemented in our office areas.
Please note that our hotel does not currently offer regular room service. Drinks can be ordered via extension 900. We will place your order in front of the door so that you and our staff can keep a distance of 1.5 meters, or we will hand it to you at the room door.
Our fitness room may currently only be used by one person. For your safety, we have provided disinfectant wipe dispensers that you can use at any time for contactless additional quick disinfection of the equipment
WELLNESS & MASSAGE TREATMENTS
We are happy to offer you a selection of massages. These can be booked directly at reception or at https://www.wellness-schloss-lieser.de/ .
Our wellness area is open and may be used according to the following guidelines.
- You must wear a mask which can of course be removed for swimming and using the saunas
- Food service and consumption is not permitted
Unfortunately, we are not yet able to offer you the following amenities:
- Parking and luggage service
- Full breakfast buffet in the restaurant
Thank you very much for your trust in us. We look forward to welcoming you soon as guests in our Hotel Schloss Lieser, Autograph Collection.
Have a good trip to the Moselle region,
Your team from Schloss Lieser, Autograph Collection